With over 70,000 attendees, Fruit Logistica in Berlin is the largest trade show for the fresh produce industry. The show is a great opportunity for the global supply chain to gather for three days and discuss the future of our industry. TOMRA, Compac and partners will demonstrate the following sorting solutions to protect and enhance produce brands at Hall 5.1 B-15.
- Spectrim – The award winning Spectrim platform is the most powerful inspection system to be offered to the fresh produce industry. We will have the platform at our booth and have software demonstrations.
- Inspectra 2 – Inspectra 2 is officially launching at Fruit Logistica 2018. Inspectra 2 uses a spectrometer to measure the internal properties of fresh produce, ensuring a quality eating experience for consumers.
- TOMRA 5A- The TOMRA 5A potato sorting machine brings more than 98% removal rate of foreign objects, quality inspection and peel quality control to customers. Running the highest capacities in the industry, this sorter significantly increases the level of food safety and yield.
- TOMRA 5B- TOMRA 5B is a highly efficient, intuitive sorting machine that has been designed to improve yields and product quality, with minimal product waste and maximum uptime. These benefits are made possible by three integral features, namely the delivery of optimum performance, improved ease of use and enhanced hygienic design.
- Cherry Total View – Total View is the latest upgrade to Compac’s cherry grading solution. A combination of learnings from Compac’s Spectrim platform and newly developed End View camera, allowing cherry packers to see the whole cherry at production speeds. The solution was installed and proved very successful during the recent New Zealand cherry season.
As well as physical demonstrations of the above products, we will have interactive touchscreens to illustrate the products in a packhouse environment, packing a variety of fruit and vegetables, and a virtual reality (VR) experience to give attendees a unique experience of the TOMRA machines.
Mike Riley, CEO of TOMRA Food, will also be presenting at two Fruit Logistica conferences, the Fruitnet World of Fresh Ideas (Innovation. Inspiration. Insight.) on February 6, and on the Fruit Logistica Tech Stage on February 8 to discuss The Digital Dividend – Big Data will yield big results for the Food Industry.
We are bringing our largest team from all over the globe and have experts in a variety of markets to share how produce is packed in certain markets, as well as how to access premium export markets. Joining us at the booth will be our valued partners:
- Sienz – A complete solution design company and integrator of Compac and TOMRA technologies for the fresh fruit and produce packing industries in Southern Europe and Latin America. Sienz provides full turnkey solutions for small and medium owner operator enterprises through to large corporations.
- ICOEL – Based in Fondi Italy, ICOEL have been working in the industry for 40 years. ICOEL will be occupying Hall 5.1 / A-13, which is opposite the TOMRA and Compac booth. They will have key members of staff available and be doing product demonstrations of the Compac SLS and Spectrim inspection system.
- Xact – Xact are one of the United Kingdom’s leading integrated solution providers and a specialist in packaging and marking equipment. Xact will be available to discuss sorting solutions for the UK market with a focus on repacker’s looking to invest in automation.
- Masgcor - With the rise in demand of produce from South Africa, we will have our South African partner Masgcor on the booth to answer any market specific questions.
We look forward to talking to as much people as we can at Fruit Logistica this year and we encourage all of the fresh produce supply chain to come visit us. We would also encourage current TOMRA and Compac customers to visit and learn more about our latest innovations and more about the two companies and the wider sorting solutions we are now able to offer. Feel free to visit the booth at anytime throughout the show, or book a time to make sure the right people are available.